Sir Walter – A soft leaf (winter active, low thatch) buffalo turf.
- Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo was born and bred in Australia, under Australian conditions so it has excellent drought tolerance compared to other Buffalo Lawns.
- Because it is winter active it maintains its colour longer than other Buffalo Turf and does not go purple in winter.
- The low thatch growth habit makes it a low maintenance lawn arriving in turf rolls that are strong and easy to lay. The softer leaves means an ideal surface for children to play on.
- Sir Walters drought tolerance, herbicide tolerance and fungus resistance means that this is one of the most environmentally friendly turf grasses available.
- The crisp green colour of Sir Walter makes this a most attractive lawn in summer and winter.
As Perth’s Original Supplier, we can guarantee you are getting the Original Sir Walter.
Prices: Small orders up to 10m2 we charge $10 per roll. 10m2-41m2 is $12m2 or > 42m2 is $11.50m2
For larger orders fill in our contact form or give me a call for the best price.
Kikuyu (Pennisetum clandestunum) (Limited Stock)
- Suited to commercial areas and large domestic verges
- Medium maintenance, but tends to thatch if not mown regularly
- Needs minimum of 5-6 hours of direct sunlight
- Excellent wear
- Good winter colour retention
All varieties mentioned are hardy, drought tolerant runner varieties which are ideally suited for warm climates and sand soils.
To find out more contact us